- Its air-tight seal fills in every nook and cranny that other insulating methods might leave exposed. This leaves 0 space for cool air to infiltrate or escape which means… you save major $$$ on heating and cooling!
- Spray foam is impermeable to water, making it moisture resistant.
- No moisture + no air = no mold!
- Spray foams material composition allows it to have an incredibly long life-span. So, even though this cost is built in to the price of your home, it pays for itself over and over again with its longevity paired with the money you save on heating and cooling.
You never thought you’d care about this in your life, but here you are buying a home and ta-da, your interests have changed basically overnight.
- Individual fixture shut off allows you to do maintenance to one fixture in your home and leave the rest of your house operational!
- Manifolds take up about as much space as an electrical box giving it a convenient location and easy accessibility.
- Flexible tubing = no rigid edges = less possibility of leaking from pressure
- Not susceptible to rust, corrosion, scaling or microbiological buildup
- Expands to resist freeze damage
So, you’re a yard guy (or gal)! You’re in luck. Every house we build includes an in-ground irrigation system to keep your yard looking #flawless.
All Wood Construction
You thought all builders used this method? False. A lot of production home builders use things like R-Board and foam board in their construction, and while I guess that’s not a bad thing, it’s also not the best thing. Ventura uses all wood construction, meaning our framing has a lot more rigidity and our homes are a lot stronger. Trust me, it makes a huge difference in the longevity and maintenance of your home.
So, you love our open floor plans and tall vaulted ceilings. What’s the secret? Beams! Our strategic use of beams allows our ceilings to span long distances in our open floor plans for those large, open ceilings you can’t get enough of!
You’ve probably never thought too much about how our floors feel when you’re walking on them. But that’s a good thing, because we bet you’d notice if they were uneven! We float our floors so that our Luxury Vinyl Plank is almost perfectly level to walk and sit furniture on.
Have you ever lived in a home where the pantry shelves aren’t tall enough to fit your cereal box? Or your towels don’t actually fit in the linen closet the way you like to fold them? Or you’re like “what’s a linen closet”? Yeah – we already thought of all the things so you don’t have to worry about it. You’re welcome.
Cast Iron Gas Piping
Boring right? Until your gas line ruptures and you find yourself saying “I wish I had cast iron gas piping ☹.” We know you don’t notice, and you may not even care right now, but your gas piping is cast iron for safety and longevity.
Here at Ventura Homes, we don’t like cheaper options or short cuts because it doesn’t do anyone any favors in the long run. We know how much your home matters to you, and that matters to us. We do things the longer, more expensive way sometimes because, well, you thank us for it later. We’re here for YOU.